On Sunday, August 22nd we will be running a different kind of match. If you like shooting steel you're going to like it. With a pistol, or a pistol caliber carbine, or a shotgun, two of them or all three, and one stage that can even be shot with a rifle (223). You can shoot by yourself, with a teammate or two. Details:
- You may enter a 3 man team, 2 man team, or as an individual
- There will be 3 stages
- Match fee is $30 regardless of how many people you have on your team
- There will be no payouts or prizes
- One person may sign up twice maximum (individually or as part of a team(s)
- Each stage will have 60 pieces of steel
- The time out for each stage will be 60 seconds
- You may shoot all three stages with either pistol, pistol caliber carbine, or shotgun.
- You may shoot stage 3 with a rifle (AR15 or similar) if you choose.
- Start position on all stages will be muzzle touching table or barrel, so holsters are not mandatory
- None of the stages require, or allow, any running
- We will support as many divisions as needed
- We will support as many categories as you can think of
- True 3 gun will be using shotgun on stage 1, PCC or pistol on stage 2, and rifle on stage 3
- Non-Shotgun 3 gun will be shot using pistol on stage 1, PCC on stage 2, and rifle on stage 3
- But you can shoot any combo you want
- Pre-registration is required
This should be fast and fun. To sign up or ask questions email email@example.comSignup has already began. Slots are limited.