Saturday, September 6, 2008

I need help!

The Sportsman and Family Festival is coming up and I need a definite schedule of my help on the shooting gallery. It should be fun and it will make money.

I need volunteers willing to work in 2 hour blocks. 9-11, 11-1, 1-3, and 3-5 on Saturday. 10-12, and 12-2 on Sunday. I need at least 3 people on duty every shift. The work will be easy, but you'll be supervising shooters who may or may not have any experience. You may bring your own guns if you would like to let others shoot them, and this is encouraged. Applicable calibers include 22lr, 9mm, 40, 38 super, 45, 38 spec, 357 mag, and 44 mag. I'm not opposed to others, ask me. I will be supplying ammo, or reimbursing you for yours.

Think about it and let me know what shift or shifts you would be willing to work. Keep in mind that Saturday is Southern Chester, and Sunday is a Ravens home game.

Plan on attending the Festival either before or after and taking advantage of some of the things going on. For more info on the Festival go to http://www.yorkiwla.org/id26.html There will be a lot for kids to do, and they're really going to dig the shooting gallery!

No comments: