Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Ammo availability

Ammo seems to be more available every day. Yesterday I was at Dick's and they were fully stocked. A little expensive, but it was the first ime I've seen a stocked ammo dept. in over a year. The last time I was at Walmart (which I'm boycotting by the way) they were looking much better too.

Today I got an email from Natchez Shooters Supply and the price of 223 went down again! Again still expensive, but it is dropping. They're best deal: http://www.natchezss.com/product.cfm?contentID=productDetail&prodID=xn223a&lsrc=NZ&src=BE464

The way I see it manufacturers use the primers to make more profitable ammo first. Once the ammo market is doing well again we will be able to get primers. Let's hope this is true.

1 comment:

Paul S. said...

Hey Howard, i dont think wal-mart will give me weekends off to shoot because you are boycotting them,but i do appreciate the thought!!LOL