York's first Falling Steel Match is announced!

On October 14th and 15th, York will be hosting our first Falling Steel Match. The match will be a half day format, and consist of 6 stages of 25-35 falling steel targets each. There are 9 gun categories, as well as team options, and you can shoot more than one time slot with the same or different guns.

Think FunShoot on steroids and on the clock!

For more details and the application, go to http://tinyurl.com/York-Falling-Steel

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Funshot that was

By all acounts so far, a good time was had by all. I got several complaints again that it was too easy, I can fix that.

In all 26 showed, and we had enough carbines to man a squad, that had a ball. If you have a carbine in pistol caliber, .22, 9mm, .40, .45, in whatever platform, I recommend bringing it along.

Scores are posted in the usual place.

see you all next month.

g

3 comments:

JohnM said...

Had a Great time... Hopefully I do much better next time .. to those who said it was to easy .. Maybe it was because of my Iron sites or being my first time but I had lots of room for improvement ..lol

THANKS AGAIN GUYs, & see you next month!!
JohnM

gary said...

You are welcome, glad you enjoyed the day. ...and most of us have pleanty of room for improvement, all bragging aside.

g

Charlie said...

I really enjoy these fun shoots, and they are good skill builders to boot. I have been steadly improving with each shoot, I look forward to the next shoot. I am also looking forward to a carbine fun shoot with paper for the .223/5.56, 7.62x39mm and other carbine calibers. should be interesting! thanks Charlie.