Sunday, October 16, 2016

2016 3M3G Results

The results are up.  They've actually been up since about 3:00 pm.  We're getting pretty good at posting them from the range and they are usually posted within a half hour of last shot.  Always search for the word "York".  This month they are "2016 York 3M3G" and they are available at https://practiscore.com/results/new/27262

Congratulations to match winners Rich Yoder, Buddy Knight and Kevin Downing from Team Sensibly Armed on their impressive victory, and many thanks to all of you who competed today.

We got a lot of people telling us how much fun this match was, and we're considering doing more than one team match next year.

Meanwhile, we have one more match left in 2016.  It will be Sunday, November 13th and it will be very pistol caliber carbine friendly.  You will be able to shoot the entire match with PCC only if you like, and we are encouraging that behavior.  We haven't worked out all the details yet, but I expect you will be able to shoot it pistol only too.  We doubt there will be provisions for rifle, shotgun, or shooting more than one gun, but we're still working out the details.  Check back here around 11/3 to get the information and be prepared to sign up on 11/6 at 6:00 pm.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Great match Howard! See you next time.

George.Dorbert said...

H
Had a great time as usual and look forward to more 3Man matches either with my team or by myself with their guns and ammo!

George.Dorbert said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kevin Downing said...

Man I got cut right out of that one! Next year I'll just let buddy knight shoot my guns! Lol. Match was a ton of fun!

Howard C. Thompson said...

What are you talking about? And way to stay current.

Kevin Downing said...

guess guess I miss read before! Lol..... I've been busy practicing... haven't had time to get on the blog

Howard C. Thompson said...

I changed it after you commented. If I was going to leave anyone on your team out it should have been Rich lol. And I'm calling BS on the practicing.