Sunday, August 12, 2018

3 Gun results

It was a long day but fun day. The rain held off for a nice match.   I think everyone liked the roof after all the compliments I received about it.

The results can be found here. https://practiscore.com/results/new/63606?q_individual=0

The point series standing will be up in a few days on the point series Facebook page.

Don't forget to signup and shoot the Sin City Shoot out. More info and the application can be found here. http://www.yorkiwla.org/sin-city-shoot-out-3-gun-charity-match.html


Someone lost something today that I'm sure they would like to get back. If your missing something email me at yorksignup@gmail.com and let me know what you lost.

Buddy

3 comments:

Marty said...

I left my self esteem on the rifle range, did you find it?

Buddy K said...

I think a lot of people where humbled on that roof.

Anonymous said...

"The point series standing will be up in a few days on the point series Facebook page."

Can you post a link to the Facebook page? I didn't know there was one. Thanks.