York's first Falling Steel Match is announced!

On October 14th and 15th, York will be hosting our first Falling Steel Match. The match will be a half day format, and consist of 6 stages of 25-35 falling steel targets each. There are 9 gun categories, as well as team options, and you can shoot more than one time slot with the same or different guns.

Think FunShoot on steroids and on the clock!

For more details and the application, go to http://tinyurl.com/York-Falling-Steel

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

New poll

With 3 gun and multi-gun continuing to grow in popularity there is a movement to inject more rifle and shotgun into our matches, perhaps even include some every month. I'd like your opinion on the subject. Please vote in the poll and comment.

1 comment:

ChrisR said...

I'm torn. I love shooting multi-gun and would love to see more of it. On the other hand, I know there are a lot of people who are only interested in pistol shooting, and I don't want to drive them off.

A 5-stage pistol match with a 4-stage long gun side match is a pretty good compromise. I'd love to do that every month.

Bummed I can't make the match this weekend. Y'all have fun!

- Chris