Friday, November 14, 2008

Pistol for Sale

A friend of mine called me and told me he had just bought a pistol like we use in competition in a multi-gun deal and wants me to see if anyone is interested. He's sure it is quite the ticket for Open division. You may note he has never been to a USPSA match. Check this thing out.I looked at this thing and it is some kind of dinosaur. .45 cal Auto Ordnance. Laser sight about a foot and a half above the bore. Some kind of funky thumbrest which prevents two handed firing. A strange tint hard-chrome job. Aside from that it it extremly well done and certain things lead me to believe it it probably very accurate. I think it must have been built for some kind of bullseye shooting.
If you have any interest in this thing let me know and I'll get you in touch with the owner.

No comments: