York's first Falling Steel Match is announced!

On October 14th and 15th, York will be hosting our first Falling Steel Match. The match will be a half day format, and consist of 6 stages of 25-35 falling steel targets each. There are 9 gun categories, as well as team options, and you can shoot more than one time slot with the same or different guns.

Think FunShoot on steroids and on the clock!

For more details and the application, go to http://tinyurl.com/York-Falling-Steel

Monday, November 24, 2008

This Blog over the winter

This blog has generally been posted to about twice a week. That's probably enough. However with the season coming to a close it may become a little more sporadic. Nothing going on means nothing worth posting about. I'm not abandoning the blog and I will post a least once a week throughout the winter. About Jan 1 we'll really start thinking about shooting again the posts will become more frequent again. I promise. Meanwhile check in once in a while, and if you see or hear anything ineresting email me and I'll include it in a post.

I will continue the series on things we can do to ensure our shooting future. If you have any ideas about that email me. I do have a few more, but a lot of thinking and researching goes into them before I post. This is a well planned endeavor. I want it to mean something.

No comments: