Monday, November 24, 2008

This Blog over the winter

This blog has generally been posted to about twice a week. That's probably enough. However with the season coming to a close it may become a little more sporadic. Nothing going on means nothing worth posting about. I'm not abandoning the blog and I will post a least once a week throughout the winter. About Jan 1 we'll really start thinking about shooting again the posts will become more frequent again. I promise. Meanwhile check in once in a while, and if you see or hear anything ineresting email me and I'll include it in a post.

I will continue the series on things we can do to ensure our shooting future. If you have any ideas about that email me. I do have a few more, but a lot of thinking and researching goes into them before I post. This is a well planned endeavor. I want it to mean something.

No comments: