We have postponed the Block Shoot that was scheduled for this Sunday to the rain/snow date of March 9th. We've got a bunch of trees in the road after last nights ice storm. Some of them are lying on the electric lines. When you couple that with the snow on the ground and the forecast I think it's better to do it now than last minute. If this creates a problem for you please let me know. Help spread the word. If you have friends signed up be sure to get in touch with them. There are a bunch of people signed up I do not know how to get ahold of.