Sorry folks, the ranges are all covered in ice and snow that has created conditions that are just too unsafe to do anything of substance. The weather forecast for the next week is not helpful, so I am going to call this one off. Large scale ice is the only thing we really cannot deal with.
This is a serious situation that has postponed our 3 man 3 gun match (see below post). Please note, the new date for the 3M3G is our next FunShoot date, so we may be on the sidelines for that date too.
Please keep watching this here blog for details as the dates get closer (or better yet, subscribe to it). If the 3M3G can't get off the ground, we may FunShoot that day, it is just too early to tell.
See you on the range someday.