Thursday, March 22, 2018

IMPORTANT FUNSHOOT UPDATE!!

The snow has dealt us with a bit of a twist this month,  Most of our targets are covered with about a foot of snow.  This means the setup crew will need to find them to put them out, while slopping through the deep,slushy, mucky stuff. To date, only 1 person has confirmed with me that they can help (I have gotten some "no show" notices, for good reason, and I am not asking those to change their minds).

The success of Saturdays shoot will depend entirely on how many folks show up to help tomorrow.   The official setup time is 3pm (for prolly 2 hours), but I know some cannot do that. If you can help outside of that time window, please let me know, and I will give you an independant task.

If I don't get enough folks, we will be forced to cancel. Please watch the blog for updates, I will post tomorrow evening.  Remember, the blog post emails don't go out until the wee hours of the morning after the post is posted, so be pro-active and look.

Did I mention the setup helpers get a match fee discount of $5/hr (given generously).

Hope to see you all over the next couple of days.
g

2 comments:

Josh Geho said...

I would be there to help remove snow and set up if I could... but my work schedule says otherwise. Good luck!

Unknown said...

These are truly amongst the wonderful informative blogs.
glock-doc.com