Saturday, March 31, 2018

Point Series

Point Series is full.

I sent a email to all the point series shooters. If you are signed up for the point series and didn't get it email yorksignup@gmail.com and I'll get you on the list.

There are 2 more slots for the point series available.
If you would like to sign up for the point series now is the time to do it. If you sign up for the point series later your matches you shoot before being signed up will not count.

To sign up send a email to yorksignup@gmail.com and I'll let you know where to send the $100.

Thanks
Buddy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Where can I find details on the point series?

Buddy K said...

4 out of the 6 matches will count for points. April-September.
You will accumulate points based on your finishes. The top 16 will shoot off in October and a prize table for all competitors in the point series. If you have any more questions email me at yorksignup@gmail.com