We are postponing the Steel Challenge match scheduled for November 18th. The question is should we have it this fall at all? Is there any interest? We don't have a date in mind, but if you would like to shoot a Steel Challenge match in the next few weeks please comment below. If there is not enough interest we will just cancel it altogether.