Saturday, January 10, 2009

I got a plan

Although I may regret it....

The weather weenies can't seem to come to a consensus, nor stick to a story, so here is what I'm a gonna' do.

Tomorrow at High Noon, I will be sitting in my nice warm car at the gate of the back pits. If folks show up to brave the cold, we'll shoot something until we get tired of the cold (it could be interesting with all the steel frozen in place). If no one shows, which is ok too, I'll leave at 12:15p, go home, lite a fire and take a nap. Don't feel obligated to show up if you are a fair weather shooter. I only live 15 minutes from the range, so it's no big deal for me to be there.

Remember, you can bring whatever, pistol, pistol carbine, .22 pistol or shotgun (7.5 and smaller), as long as it is safe for our steel. If you want to play with rifle, you are on your own up front (for club members only!). Tomorrow is unplanned playtime with our comrades in arms, a few rounds, a few laughs; no formal stages, no scoring. We will setup something we make up on the spot at noon, then shoot it, or a couple of its. There is no plan, but for some vague ideas. If we get a crowd, I'll charge $5 for maintenance on the steel, and some clays.

Remember, I will not have food or hot drinks, so bring your own supplies.

If you don't make it, don't fret, my Funshoot is only 2 weeks away, and you can come freeeeez there. I'll post about that in a week or so.

If you want to email me for whatever, I will check this eve, and tomorrow before I leave for the range, several times. iwlafunshoot1@comcast.net

cheers

g

No comments: