Thursday, January 8, 2009

I wish I was a weatherman

I wish I was a weatherman. What else can you do that you can be right 50% of the time and get paid either way? Well, they're forecasting higher temperatures. Ones that we find acceptable (low to mid 30s or better) but they are calling for 8" of snow at the range Saturday.

So, if we get the snow we're cancelling, but if we don't get any signifigant amount of snow we're shooting. Gary will make that call between 3:00pm and 5:00pm Saturday. Check back here to see, if you're still interested.

We have decided if we shoot it will be OK to use pistols, pistol caliber carbines, shotguns with bird shot smaller than 7.5 and 22 pistols. Basically anything that won't hurt our steel is fine. If you're not sure ask us.

By the way, when I say "we're" shooting, it doesn't include Ben or I, we're going to Tennessee to root on the Ravens.

No comments: