Sunday, September 20, 2009

Back From Nat's

Well, Mark Rob and I are back from Lim, Lim10, Rev Nat's.

For the record, Rob B. took top C in revolver, way to go Rob!!!

For me, nationals gave me a new perspective on many fronts.

One of which is that we here at York are truly blessed.

There was nothing at Nat's, in the way of stages, that was any more difficult than the stages we shoot at York (well maybe the star, but that is another story). Hat's off to Howard and the entire York Team for putting on such high quality monthly matches. I now truly have an understanding of just how spoiled we are, and what a great crew we have. I heard from several shooters, of how difficult and overwhelming Nat's was. It was our monthly match (that lasted 3 days) for me. Please thank the Yorkies at every opportunity.

As to my performance,....well.....at least I had fun.

g

2 comments:

Howard C. Thompson said...

1. It doesn't look like you did that bad to me.

2. You were right amongst all the others in your classes.

3. Learning is half the reason you go. (Finding out where you stand on a National level is the other half)

4. At least you had the guts to try. It's not easy to take that leap, but having done it makes you stronger.

I'm proud of all or guys that went.

Gary S said...

And we all had a blast doing it!