Monday, September 28, 2009

Outdoor Show Pistol Gallery

The weather was sketchy, but at the last minute, mother nature smiled on us and gave us sunshine. Thanks to the folks what showed up to help me with our second Outdoor Show Pistol Gallery, Kevin M, John Z, Ed F, Jim F, Dave W and Cindy N. I do believe a good time was had by all.

I have a few photos to share....


Can you say Toy table?









This couple must have tried just about everything on the table, helped out by Jim F


Dad here couldn't resist the Tommy gun, it was definitly a conversation starter



This is what it is really all about, the kids. Every kid that came by left with a smile.



This young man really impressed me. His eyes were bigger than his arms, and he was having some trouble with the Tommy gun. He had the presence of mind to tell me so, and we safed the gun, so he shoot something more comfortable. I know some full growed shooters that don't have that level of maturity.



How many kids get a chance to fire a supressed handgun? Again , more smiles.
Thanks again to staff and the shooters, and we'll do it again next year.

No comments: