Friday, March 12, 2010

The weather?

What will do if it rains? That's what everyone wants to know.

First, we will proceed with the preparations for the match and see what happens. The closer it gets to match day the more accurate the forecast becomes.

Next, we see if we can get set up done tomorrow. We're still planning on set up at 11:00am Saturday, but we're not masochists. If the rain precludes us from doing the set up in an efficient manner than the match is off. But, we won't give up easily. It is even possible to drop a stage or two to get something, which is better than nothing, done Sunday if things are questionable.

Lastly, at some point we will have to make a decision. We may make it late tonight, or sometime tomorrow morning. Either way that decision will be posted here as soon as possible.

So, check back here often to see what the status is. I will keep you informed.

Now the important part: No matter what you have heard or read here CHECK THIS SITE AGAIN BEFORE YOU LEAVE THE HOUSE SUNDAY MORNING. The final decision may be made as late as 3:00am Sunday morning when I get home from work, but I hope to see you Sunday morning and do some shooting, H-


Dave said...

What time will you decide by on Sunday morning? I have a pretty good drive and will be leaving early.

Howard C. Thompson said...

I get home from work about 3:00am Sunday morning. That will be the last possible time I will post. Most likely the decision will be made far before that, but it is a good practice to always check the blog before driving up.

steve said...

Is there a way to move the four clasifiers to next months match? hard enough when its not

TOM L. said...

Steve makes a good point about the classifiers

Dave said...

The classifiers are the primary reason I would be willing to shoot this month in the rain. Let us know what's up with them . . . thanks.