Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Chrono at the May USPSA match

Robby Orent and I talking at the chrono at our May USPSA match.
I surprised everyone with a chronograph at our match last weekend. The primary purpose was to work all the bugs out for next month's Mid-Atlantic Section Championship, but the CED set-up was flawless and very easy to set up and run. We also wanted to just run it unannounced to make sure everyone was being honest. I caught a few people who were either still working on their loads or were trusting the books. Overall I think it was a positive experience for most people. A lot of shooters are right on the edge and now have a little more info to work with. I'm sure a lot of people will be bumping their powder measure up a tenth this week.

2 comments:

Steve M. said...

Like me for one...lol

Anonymous said...

Awesome match! Thanks Mr. Thompson!

Robby