York's first Falling Steel Match is announced!

On October 14th and 15th, York will be hosting our first Falling Steel Match. The match will be a half day format, and consist of 6 stages of 25-35 falling steel targets each. There are 9 gun categories, as well as team options, and you can shoot more than one time slot with the same or different guns.

Think FunShoot on steroids and on the clock!

For more details and the application, go to http://tinyurl.com/York-Falling-Steel

Monday, December 1, 2014

A picture's worth a thousand words

Better get in shape and work on your accuracy.  We have virtually doubled the distance on all our back pits.  Here's 8,000 words worth







6 comments:

Scott Ramsay said...

Nice Job guys!

Lou Levy said...

Looks great!!!.....pic #7 is reversed somehow makin me think I'm crazy. Mr. Jordan is a dirt movin fool... incredible about of work done real quick?

Greg Senft said...

yep, the picture of pit 4 is reversed and really screwed with my head.

Howard C. Thompson said...

I fixed it, and put it where it belongs. They are pit 7, 6, 5, and 4 in that order. Before first, then after. The person standing in each of the after pictures is at the usual start position before today.

Bob Opsitos said...

Looks awesome. I can't wait to see it in person. Do we have enough props for all that space? I think I foresee a prop build-a-thon this year.

Howard C. Thompson said...

I do expect to build some new walls. Like the ones we built last year with the green mesh.