Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My new project

I've got a new project. I'm making a series of short videos aimed at helping shooters get involved in USPSA shooting. The subject originally came up at the Section meeting and after talking about it with Kevin S. and Gary S. I have decided it would be time well spent to video the presentation and post it to YouTube. Theoretically new shooters can watch the series and when we meet to do the range work we'll have a lot less material to cover. The bonus for them is they can do it in the comfort of their own den. The reward for me is I won't have to cover the same material over and over.

I've completed the first three segments and have them posted. If you get a chance watch them and let me know what you think. Try this link to the first video "USPSA 101" then you'll be able to see all my other videos. The other two I've completed so far are USPSA 102 and USPSA 103. You may notice there's a pattern developing. In total I think there will probably be a dozen or so videos in this series. If you have suggestions please email me or comment here or on youtube.

1 comment:

gary said...

So far so good, nice and casual. I am allready steering folks to it.