Sunday, March 15, 2009

Open gun for sale

One of my friends is selling one of his Open guns. I will personally vouch for the accuracy and reliability of this gun. I know it works. H-

BEDELL CUSTOM – 5” Open 38 SuperComp
_ STI Frame & Slide.
_ Schumann UltriMatch Barrel – 38 SuperComp
_ Lightened Slide. Serrations rear & lighting cuts in front. (per pictures).
_ Bedell Comp. (Titanium). Bedell logo on right side & TOPGUN on left side.
_ Dawson Ice Magwell. (Silver)
_ Swenson Ambidextrous Safety. (cut & rounded per pictures).
_ Koenig Hammer.
_ EGW Hard Sear.
_ STI Hammer Strut.
_ Extreme Race Disconnect.
_ Aftec Extractor – 38 Super Comp.
_ STI Drilled & Taped Mag Release.
_ SC Mag Release Button.
_ STI Beavertail.
_ SC Slidewinder Slide Racker.
_ SVI Trigger System (Flat Trigger Medium Installed)
_ C-More Serendipity (Blk) click switch 8 MOA sight system.

Trigger pull set to 15~18oz crisp

Gun, case and 1 (140mm) Tuned/Polished SPS mag. $ 2,000.00 (firm).

Options for buyer:
Tuned/Polished Mag Set (you will need if shooting open) 3-140mm & 1-170mm $ 430.00.
Extra 170mm Mag $ 120.00
Armscor Brass 1 case (2500) NIB - $ 275.00 (won’t find it cheaper anywhere) Above gun loves it.
Starline Brass 1 Box (500) NIB – 65.00 (won’t find it cheaper anywhere).





Contact me if you're interested and I'll get you in touch with seller (no, I don't get a commission)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this still for sale sir? I couldn't find your email address on the website. Thanks!

Jason
jmaples1@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

i was eager to buy pistol like this with licence my email id was paramanatesan.s@gmail.com please send me the photo of the pistol that was for sale