York's first Falling Steel Match is announced!

On October 14th and 15th, York will be hosting our first Falling Steel Match. The match will be a half day format, and consist of 6 stages of 25-35 falling steel targets each. There are 9 gun categories, as well as team options, and you can shoot more than one time slot with the same or different guns.

Think FunShoot on steroids and on the clock!

For more details and the application, go to http://tinyurl.com/York-Falling-Steel

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Rifle for sale


This is a Marlin 15YN "Little Buckaroo" 22lr I am selling. It is made just for little kids to learn how to shoot. Both of mine are done with the basic learning. One of them kicks your butt on a regular basis(mine too). So we've progressed beyond this gun. It is in excellent condition and is barely used. It has a 16" barrel and a 12" length of pull making it just right for your kids or grandkids. It has adjustable iron sights and is grooved for easy scope mounting. These sell for about $150-175 new. I want someone to get some use out of it so I'm letting it go to anyone on this blog for $100. I'm not interested in shipping it, so for now I'm only considering face to face sales. No taxes, no transfer fees. Email me if interested.

I can bring it to the Steel Challenge Sunday if you'd like to see it.

No comments: