Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Rifle for sale


This is a Marlin 15YN "Little Buckaroo" 22lr I am selling. It is made just for little kids to learn how to shoot. Both of mine are done with the basic learning. One of them kicks your butt on a regular basis(mine too). So we've progressed beyond this gun. It is in excellent condition and is barely used. It has a 16" barrel and a 12" length of pull making it just right for your kids or grandkids. It has adjustable iron sights and is grooved for easy scope mounting. These sell for about $150-175 new. I want someone to get some use out of it so I'm letting it go to anyone on this blog for $100. I'm not interested in shipping it, so for now I'm only considering face to face sales. No taxes, no transfer fees. Email me if interested.

I can bring it to the Steel Challenge Sunday if you'd like to see it.

No comments: