Monday, July 27, 2009

3 man team 3 gun Rocks!

That was great fun. I feel sorry for you if you missed it. If anyone has any pictures or video please let me know and I'll post it or link to it.

The match ran smoothly, and was quick, about 3 hours from start to finish. I think everyone had a wonderful time.

My most memorable moment: About 9:00am it is raining and everyone is standing around thinking about what they're going to do with the day because shooting in the rain sucks, and surely I would cancel the match, and I announce "OK we are going to shoot today, so start loading you mags, and it will quit raining and then we'll set this thing up and shoot it before it rains again." the look on everyone's faces was like they couldn't believe what I was saying. The cool thing is not only did everyone start loading mags, but it did stop raining, and we had great weather for the next several hours.

Thanks to all for coming out. I can't wait until next year. We'll do it again.

1 comment:

gary said...

Check out http://www.youtube.com/user/widff2#play/uploads for videos I shot of the carbine team, and team Kim.