Sunday is now full for the June Multi-gun. We still have several openings for Saturday.
If I receive your application and it is marked Sunday I will email you and ask you what to do. Your options will be:
- switch to Saturday. This will be a great option until Saturday fills too. It won't be long I think.
- put you on a waiting list to see if anyone drops out. I doubt it, but sometimes one or two do.
- shred your check and application. This would be a shame, but it's cheaper than returning them.