Friday, August 1, 2008

August match

It's a little early but we're going to begin sign up for the August match. Please be sure to use yorksignup@gmail.com to sign up for this match. My personal email will not do it.

The August 10th match will be 8 stages and around 160 rounds. There will be 4 classifiers. They are 99-02, 99-24, 99-45 and 99-16. The match fee will be $30. Food and drinks will be available for purchase.

After you sign up at yorksignup@gmail.com you will receive a confirmation email within a couple days. If you don't have a confirmation by match day something is wrong.

Also, this will be my last post for several days. I'm taking my family to Alaska for a vacation. I'll post upon my return. If we're lucky maybe Gary will post some while we're gone.

If you need something to read while I'm gone check out the clubs new improved website at www.yorkiwla.org We have a lot more to do at our club than you might realize.

No comments: