Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sale at Tommysgunpack.com

I got this in a recent email from www.tommysgunpack.com "Many of my customers e-mailed me to let me know they could not take advantage of the one-day sale last Saturday because they receive their e-mails at work. I appreciate your taking time to provide me with this information. So.......Kickin' A Packs 'N Stuff is extending this sale up until midnight, August 19th! That means that you can receive 60% off everything in stock. Simply enter 'SAVE MONEY' in the coupon box just before checking out. You will receive 60% OFF everything you order. If you order $100.00 or more, shipping will be FREE!!! And remember, if you buy anything from Kickin' A Packs 'N Stuff with which you are not completely satisfied, we will be more than happy to take it back and give you a complete refund. Make sure you tell your friends about our fantastic 'MORE THAN ONE DAY SALE' so they can take advantage of this special offer. Thanks, again, for being a loyal customer and have a great day! Pat@tommysgunpack.com"

I have seen some of their products and they look very nice. Especially their assault rifle cases and long gun cases. When you take the 60% off they are an excellent value.

No comments: