Thursday, August 28, 2008

More fun shoot pics

Ben took some pics at this months fun shoot. Sorry I haven't posted regularly, but I've been busting my hump making up for all the vacation time and preparing Ben and I for Nationals.Gary is the man in charge of the fun shoots. With his able sidekick Mark they do a heck of a job with them. They truly are fun. Low stress and interesting. Easy? No, not really.Greg J. was the overall winner this month. He shot a great score. When you hear someone say cops can't shoot tell them to come see me with their checkbook. I'll arrange a little one on one for them.This is some of the steel in pit 4. 7 to 20 yards. Those of us who shoot a lot of steel know how unforgiving it can be.This is the Red Dawn thing Gary mentioned. 6 innocent tomatoes at like 7 yards. Explosive with the right calibers and bullets. I'm glad Mark and Gary had to clean that mess up.Doing the scoring after the shoot. If you look at this picture carefully you can see who really does all the work at the fun shoots. It's not me.

No comments: