Sunday, August 24, 2008

Browning Hi-power for sale

Jay Lewis is selling his Hi-Power. Here is the pertinent info. Contact him directly if you are interested.

"Model and S/N: Browning Hi-Power 9mm with adjustable rear sights, S/N 245NX*****, wood grip panels, “Made in Belgium, Assembled in Portugal” on slide
Condition: Excellent. Cleaned after every use, finish is excellent. I can honestly rate this as “Like New in Box” in terms of cosmetics. Mechanically perfect.
Round count: 750 (est.) I am the second owner, and I don't think the woman who owned it before me put more than a box of ammo through it. I've only used WWB 115 FMJ for shooting, and never had a misfire or jam. I’ve had a few range sessions with it, and two fun shoots.
Included: Original box with matching end label, manual, two factory 13-round magazines, and a set of Pachmayr grips in their original box.
Asking price: $650. Cash only, no trades. I’ll include the FFL transfer fees and background check in this price, at my FFL in Red Lion.
If you know anyone who's interested, feel free to pass on the information. My phone is 717-741-0166, if someone wants to call me with any questions."

1 comment:

Jay Lewis said...

This gun has been sold.