Wednesday, October 12, 2011

We are back!

We got back last night and I slept for 16 hours. I've never been so glad to be back in the USA. Glad we brought home medals to show for it. I'm very busy getting caught up but I will post some details when I get a chance.

One interesting thing about the match: We run a far superior match at Izaak Walton to the World Shoot. It was the most disorganized, poorly communicated, inconsistent, and fraudulent thing I have ever been to. Eric Grauffel is a cheater and IROA is complicit with him.

On another note: There is some question as to the shooting schedule through October. This is the final word on that subject and supercedes anything else you may hear or have read - The fun shoot is on Saturday, October 22nd and the Steel Challenge is Sunday, October 30th. Period.

1 comment:

Russell said...

"It was the most disorganized, poorly communicated, inconsistent, and fraudulent thing I have ever been to. Eric Grauffel is a cheater and IROA is complicit with him."

man, that's sad. i've been reading some bad stuff over on the global village forum, and that's even with that asshole vince pinto suppressing a lot of it.

the fact that they couldnt even post interim results regularly wasn't a good sign.

looking forward to reading more from you on the details