Here are few quotes from my favorite bumper stickers, t-shirts etc. Most of them are old, but they are funny none the less:
- My guns have killed fewer people than Ted Kennedy's cars.
- If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.
- I carry a gun because a cop is to heavy.
- When seconds count the cops are just minutes away.
- An armed man will kill an unarmed man with monotonous regularity.
And I especially like this old one: A guy was carrying a pistol, as is our right to do, when some smart anti noticed it and said snidely "I see by the pistol you're wearing you expect trouble this evening". The gun guy replied calmly "No sir, if I was expecting trouble I'd be carrying a rifle."