Thursday, April 10, 2008

Shotgun related items for sale

Kevin S. is selling this rib mount for a Remington shotgun (fits any ribbed 1100, 11-87, or 870) with OKO 6moa red dot scope. I've used this kind of mount/ scope combo for 15 years+ with excellent results. Mount retails for around $80 and scope retails for about $215. He wants $165 for both, and he'll have them at the match Sunday for inspection and or pick-up. If you are serious email him at stipilot@hotmail.com
I am selling this Hastings Paradox fully rifled slug barrel for a Remington 11-87. It is the shiznit for MD deer hunting with slugs, which I no longer do. Just whip off your shot/practical shooting barrel, and you're ready to hunt. This is a 24" and will shoot 2.75 or 3" slugs extremely well. This barrel retails for over $300 if you can find them and is barely used in excellent condition. I will take $175 for it. If you're serious about it email me at hkbrt@verizon.net The scope is a Leupold 2x extended eye relief (about $300 new)and I don't really care to sell it, but if you really want to keep the set together I'll take $400 for the complete rig. As it sits I can shoot 3" groups at 100 yards all day long with a wide variety of saboted slugs.

If you have items you would like to sell on our blog email me and I will post them for you.

No comments: