York's first Falling Steel Match is announced!

On October 14th and 15th, York will be hosting our first Falling Steel Match. The match will be a half day format, and consist of 6 stages of 25-35 falling steel targets each. There are 9 gun categories, as well as team options, and you can shoot more than one time slot with the same or different guns.

Think FunShoot on steroids and on the clock!

For more details and the application, go to http://tinyurl.com/York-Falling-Steel

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Shotgun related items for sale

Kevin S. is selling this rib mount for a Remington shotgun (fits any ribbed 1100, 11-87, or 870) with OKO 6moa red dot scope. I've used this kind of mount/ scope combo for 15 years+ with excellent results. Mount retails for around $80 and scope retails for about $215. He wants $165 for both, and he'll have them at the match Sunday for inspection and or pick-up. If you are serious email him at stipilot@hotmail.com
I am selling this Hastings Paradox fully rifled slug barrel for a Remington 11-87. It is the shiznit for MD deer hunting with slugs, which I no longer do. Just whip off your shot/practical shooting barrel, and you're ready to hunt. This is a 24" and will shoot 2.75 or 3" slugs extremely well. This barrel retails for over $300 if you can find them and is barely used in excellent condition. I will take $175 for it. If you're serious about it email me at hkbrt@verizon.net The scope is a Leupold 2x extended eye relief (about $300 new)and I don't really care to sell it, but if you really want to keep the set together I'll take $400 for the complete rig. As it sits I can shoot 3" groups at 100 yards all day long with a wide variety of saboted slugs.

If you have items you would like to sell on our blog email me and I will post them for you.

No comments: