Sunday, April 13, 2008

Match results

The match results are posted at our website www.yorkiwlaipsc.org see link below and to the right. If you see any mistakes email me at hkbrt@verizon.net and I'll have them made as appropriate.

Thanks to all who attended the match today. Especially those who busted their humps and helped us run the thing. The weather held out for us once again and it was, by all accounts a great match. I couldn't agree more, even though by the end of the day I was worn out, and ready to quit running matches. (The more I recover the more I know that it's going to be OK)

Sean M. designed the pistol stages and I think I speak for all when I say: Great job Sean! That may be the best 5 stage pistol match ever ran at our club.

Dominatin' Dave A. was our shotgun course designer and I think he tested our scattergun skills in new and painful ways. He also deserves a big pat on the back.

I'm not posting much tonight as I am beat.

Look for lots of match pictures here in the next few days.

No comments: