York's first Falling Steel Match is announced!

On October 14th and 15th, York will be hosting our first Falling Steel Match. The match will be a half day format, and consist of 6 stages of 25-35 falling steel targets each. There are 9 gun categories, as well as team options, and you can shoot more than one time slot with the same or different guns.

Think FunShoot on steroids and on the clock!

For more details and the application, go to http://tinyurl.com/York-Falling-Steel

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Funshoot fun!

Today's funshoot had good weather, good shooting, good fellow (and lady) ship, and a generally good time was had by all. Thanks to the 26 or so that played with us today, and I hope to see more of you next month. Next month the gloves come off, we will not be shooting steel, so there is no caliber limitations. If it fits in a pistol, you can shoot it, email formore info iwlafunshoot1@comcast.net Score will be sent to shooters tonight, and posted on the york pistol website ( http://yorkiwlaipsc.org/matches08.htm ) in a couple of days.

Those pesky pins, why won't they just fall off the table?


Baby bullets? Well, we got baby pins!


Choose your own claybirds, inconceivably difficult. This stage can make or break you total shoot score, but of course, this is a non conpetative shoot.......

See them eyes from behind the hostage? And where did those clays come from?! This stage wasn't any where near as hard as I thought it would be, 75% of the shooters shot it clean, I am sure the other 25% had some kind of failure...



Steel any one?


Drawin' down on a baby IPSC, not as easy as it looks.



Thanks again for a good day!


next month.


g

No comments: