York's first Falling Steel Match is announced!

On October 14th and 15th, York will be hosting our first Falling Steel Match. The match will be a half day format, and consist of 6 stages of 25-35 falling steel targets each. There are 9 gun categories, as well as team options, and you can shoot more than one time slot with the same or different guns.

Think FunShoot on steroids and on the clock!

For more details and the application, go to http://tinyurl.com/York-Falling-Steel

Thursday, March 20, 2008

April rifle match - postponed

I found a flaw in the schedule that requires us to reschedule the April 26th rifle match. The 26th-27th weekend is the PSA Shootout and a lot of us go to that. Therefore I think we are better off to find another date for the rifle match. I haven't really found one that is suitable yet but I will let you know as soon as I do. If you have any suggestions email me.

No comments: