Sunday, March 9, 2008

Post-match report

Usually in March we run a powder puff match. Four wide open target run and gun field courses and 4 really easy classifiers. Today we didn't do that. Not only did I pick a couple tough classifiers, but Sean R. designed some very difficult field courses. Add to that 27 degrees at kick off and this was one of the hardest matches I've ever shot. I can't tell you how many misses I saw today (not just mine either). The number of shooters who walked away from stages shaking their heads was also too great a number to count. That match gave me a lot to look forward to. As in a long list of things I need to work on. I'm sure I'm not the only one composing their practice agenda after today.
Here is Greg J. and Dan B. ROing Pat C. on "4 Bill Drill". 35 yard shooting in the first match of the year for many was very humbling.

Interim results are posted at our website. www.yorkiwlaipsc.org There are a few changes to be made I know about already. If you see something wrong email me.

No comments: