York's first Falling Steel Match is announced!

On October 14th and 15th, York will be hosting our first Falling Steel Match. The match will be a half day format, and consist of 6 stages of 25-35 falling steel targets each. There are 9 gun categories, as well as team options, and you can shoot more than one time slot with the same or different guns.

Think FunShoot on steroids and on the clock!

For more details and the application, go to http://tinyurl.com/York-Falling-Steel

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Pictures

Always nice to get some new pictures. I put out a call for some good pictures and here are a couple of the ones I received. If you have some please email them to me. I could use some more.
Remember sometime ago in a post I mentioned our resident elk hunters? Here is proof that they are successful elk hunters. I wasn't thinking about non-shooting pictures when I asked for them, but there should be no limitations on this blog. I think a lot of us will find it interesting. That's a nice bull Rob!
Rob ROing Paul S. I've got to tell you I never thought much of Ruger centerfire semi-autos but Paul does a nice job with his. It is accurate enough, and truly reliable. I have always told new shooters to use what they have if they can until they figure out what they like better. When Paul started I thought he would need a new gun asap, but so far I can't see any reason for him to change.

No comments: